“Yummo but bring the cash!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #272 of 4,561 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: Fondue, Creperie
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Local cuisine
Brighton, Michigan
“Yummo but bring the cash!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

I wanted to have crepes while on vacation in Montreal. So we picked this place based on the reviews. The crepes are HUGE so don't hesitate to order one and share. We went in there thinking dessert and did not realize you could get a dinner here as well. They have fondue too. Bring your checkbook because this place is expensive. We had two dessert crepes, a smoothie and a milkshake at it was $50. This was by far the most expensive desert I have every had. The food was excellent. I server just started and he had no idea what he was doing...but we will give him a break because he was trying hard.

If I was to do it all over again. I will select one dinner entree crepe and one dessert crepe and share it with my husband!

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Enfield, Connecticut
“Nice cafe with a large menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

Nice cafe with a large menu. Good food. Many different items on the menu including crepes. Lots of drink choices too. Reasonable prices, low for the area.

Visited May 2014
Milan, New Hampshire
“Great accidental finding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

We tried going into another creperie but were swept away by a strange man (long story lol) so then we kept walking and stumbled into Suzette's. It's a small place but were immediately greeted by a young man and promptly seated. The service was astonishing and our food was to die for! The offerings were endless and truly divine! I had a traditional breakfast crepe to start (rolled with eggs, bacon, ham and mushrooms) and then my party split a dessert crepe filled with raspberries and bananas, drizzled in chocolate with ice cream!!!! I probably won't return to Montreal without returning to Suzette's!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great place, great crêpes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

Everything was nice, excellent service, the price wasn't too expensive. It's a great option for brunch at Montréal's centreville.

New Canaan, Connecticut
“Great Crepes, friendly staff and casual environment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

Took the family to have crepes. Had the ham,cheese and maple syrup. It was excellent. My new favorite place in Montreal. Our waiter was really nice and we had chocolate fondue for dessert which was so good and fun. Have to admit didn't think it would be so good when we walked into the restaurant. Only complaint is that I wish we could have had a pitcher of water on the table as we went through it faster than the waiter could refill. Then again, we never made that request.

Visited April 2014