“Wonderful” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Creperie Chez Suzette

Creperie Chez Suzette
3 St-Paul E, Montreal, Quebec H2Y 1E9, Canada (Vieux-Montreal (Old Montreal))
514-874-1984
Menu
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Creperie, Fondue
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Vieux-Montreal (Old Montreal)
Perth Amboy, New Jersey
“Wonderful”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

We stopped here for an afternoon meal while wandering Old Montreal. My husband and I had eaten here the last time we were in Montreal and recalled a nice time, so we decided to stop in again with our friends. They seated us on the second floor. It was nice and bright and comfortable. We ordered two different savory crepes to try: The special, which was eggs, ham, bacon, and cheese. The other crepe was mushrooms and chicken with a béchamel sauce and it was surprisingly light! Our dessert crepe was basically a riff on an apple crisp: baked apples in caramel sauce tucked into a delicate crepe topped with sliced almonds and powdered sugar, served with ice cream. Definitely heaven on earth! We had an enjoyable meal!

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Ottawa, Canada
“Stumbled on gem of a place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

My husband and I are terrible foodies, and usually research restaurants extensively before we go. He also has never had a crepe and is unsure if he'll like it.
Nevertheless, we didn't know where to go for lunch on a recent trip to Old Montreal. I chose this place because I was cold and we were standing in front of it.
We were led into a bright and cheerful upstairs room. My husband ordered a lobster bisque to start and I got the bruschetta. Both were amazing, although the lobster bisque was ridiculous.
He got a club sandwich which was served on ciabatta and tasted very fresh, and I got a brie and apple crepe. It became a little overwhelming, but I knew what I was getting into!

We were both impressed with the quality and relatively low prices. We will be back next time we're in Montreal!!

Visited February 2014
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Delicious food and wonderful service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed main course crepes, salads, split a dessert crepe, and coffee. Nice portion, not to pricey, really friendly wait staff. This was a great pick for our first night in Old Montreal.

“Nice place for noon time break”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

I had the french soup that was excellent. My wife had a crepe with ham and asparagus and was very good. The waiter was very friendly and did a nice job. It is small and very quaint, since it was very cold when we were and bundle up for keeping warm this was a nice casual place to stop. I had a hot apple cider and it was excellent.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chester Springs, Pennsylvania
“loved by kids and adults!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

Delicious crepes, fondue. Something on the menu to please everyone, even my picky eater. Very reasonable, especially for lunch when all crepes are 1/2 price. Filled us up for the day!

Visited February 2014