“Nice- but more personalized service would have made it better” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Le Westin Montreal

Save Saved
You added Le Westin Montreal to your Saves list
Le Westin Montreal
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   270 St-Antoine West, Montreal, Quebec H2Y 0A3, Canada (Ville-Marie)   |
Hotel deals
Special Deal
Complimentary Breakfast
Ranked #29 of 170 hotels in Montreal
New York City, New York
“Nice- but more personalized service would have made it better”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

I thought that the hotel was very nice. The room was clean and I loved the decor. Although, I thought the service could have been a bit more personalized. I noted in my reservation that my partner and I were both celebrating a birthday and our anniversary; and when I arrived at the hotel the receptionist mentioned nothing of that. I was a bit disappointed about that. Next time around, I will probably stay at a boutique hotel where details like that would be addressed.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
yanlap, General Manager at Le Westin Montreal, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Dear tmp5091, allow me to start by wishing you a belated happy birthday and anniversary! I am glad you have enjoyed Le Westin’s décor, and I am sincerely thankful you took the time to share this service opportunity with us further to your visit. I will bring your comment along to our operational meeting to see how we could have acted better on your note, and I am confident we will impress you the next time you delight us with your visit. Be well,

864 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (150)
Airdrie, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Exactly what you expect from the Westin chain. Consistent amenities and great locations. Conveniently located between the old port district and St. Catherine's street and near the convention center. It was a bit of a walk up the hill to St. Catherines street so if you are planning on shopping be prepared to walk a bit.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
yanlap, General Manager at Le Westin Montreal, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Dear ErinLG, I am delighted to read you have enjoyed Le Westin’s prime location over your recent Montreal jaunt. I hope you have added lots of things to do around onto your list, and will delight us with another visit in the near future. Be well,
Madison, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

Clean, great location, nice service, reasonable price, that is what I need from a hotel. Nice but small swimming pool, nice gym and you can get sport swear including running shoes for 5 dollars. Did not eat here, so can't comment on that.

• Stayed November 2012
yanlap, General Manager at Le Westin Montreal, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
Dear Rhashmo2, thank you kindly for providing us with valuable feedback from your recent stay. We will do everything in our power to ensure the same level of excellence when you return to Montreal and to Le Westin. Be well,
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

We spent 4 nights at Le Westin in Montreal. The room was very clean.The bathroom was beautiful.The location is exceptional for being in the heart of old Montreal and we'd definitely stay here again the next time we visit. Excellent buffet breakfast. This hotel has it all. The best staff that a great management team can put together. The front desk staff is always helpful with accomodating our requests. We felt very much at home and appreciated the access to the old port, the convenience to the shops and metro. We loved our time at the Le Westin Montreal.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Marina Y, I am delighted to read you enjoyed yourself at Le Westin. I do indeed feel very thankful for the great team we have put together, and I will make sure your positive comments get to each and everyone of the associates. It will be a pleasure to accommodate you back in Montreal when you feel the need to recharge. Au revoir!
New York City, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Comfortable luxury bedding, check. Glass pool, check. Good service check. Renovating without informing the guest before they book check.
Im not a morning person, i enjoy sleeping in when im on vacation. The very last thing i want to hear is Jackhammering in the mornings. That is what i encountered on a recent trup to the le westin Montreal. Also the beds can be too soft for some and you will wake up with a bad backache. Do not book here if you need firm bedding! Nice location, close to everything including the metro. Free wifi is nice too. 30$ a day to park your car if you take it.
Other then that it is a large hotel with a nice spa area and a great gym.
Our maid service left us chipped glasses twice that i nearly cut open my lip . Very careless. I was sent 4 cookies of some sort as a sorry.

Room Tip: Try to get a corner room those are the ones with the views.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear campo84748, thank you very much for sharing your impressions further to your recent visit. Please accept my most sincere apologies for the inconveniences encountered with the noise. Of course, those renovations were not scheduled to start so early, and we have had an issue with the external service provider. With that said, I am pleased to inform you and fellow travelers that all the work has since then been completed, and we will be delighted to welcome you back at Le Westin Montreal. Sincerely,
Ottawa, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

We've stayed at the W hotel for one night and one at the Westin. The Westin is 100% better !!! The bed are so confortable, they provide coffee, they have a nice pool and the main entry is perfect. The valet service was efficient and girls at the reception were so nice. They managed to give us our room at 10 a.m. and had a late check out. Seriously, for the price it was perfect. We had the 1409 room and it was so big....we could have been 6 in the room. I'm planning of going back in two weeks.

Room Tip: Choose a corner room and if possible, a deluxe room
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
yanlap, General Manager at Le Westin Montreal, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
Dear Julie L, merci beaucoup for your comments. I am glad you enjoyed the size of the Deluxe room, but what pleases me the most is your comment about the efficiency and niceness of the associates. I will make sure your good words reach them and will be looking forward to your visit in the next few weeks. Be well,
Halifax, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

Have just spent 2 nights at the Westin in Montreal and I absolutely loved it. I got a fantastic rate at this new property and will definitely return to this hotel. The room was very well appointed and felt very luxurious and high end. The bathroom was beautiful and I loved the large glass shower. The room came with free wifi which is always great to have and the club sandwich I ordered late one evening from room service was delicious. No complaints about this property whatsoever.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
yanlap, General Manager at Le Westin Montreal, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Thank you very much for your good words, FlyJayClass. I am delighted to read you enjoyed your stay (and your club sandwich!) and am looking forward to welcoming you again at Le Westin!

Been to Le Westin Montreal? Share your experiences!