We have stayed at this hotel for 3 years in a row when in town for the Tour de l'le bike ride. We typically stay 3 nights and book two rooms. The rooms themselves are very clean, large and well appointed. Good bathrooms with all the necessary amenities. Underground parking is extra but it is very secure and convenient. Staff is extremely friendly and willing to help in any way they can. The restaurant serves an excellent breakfast (extra charge) and we made use of it every morning during our stay. The hotel itself is just a few minutes walk to St. Catherine's street, which has a wide array of shopping alternatives, dining and Cineplex theatres. All other attractions (Old Montreal, St. Joseph's Oratory, the Old Port, a myriad of restaurants, etc.) are all easy to get to by either walking, the metro or a cab. We will definitely be returning again next year.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Montreal Centre-Ville Hotel Montreal
- Hilton Garden Inn Montreal Centre-Ville Hotel
- Montreal Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Hilton Garden Inn Montreal Centre-ville operates as a full service hotel, with ample underground parking, steam bath, whirlpool, spacious exercise room, indoor roof top swimming pool and outdoor terrace with a fabulous view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Montreal Centre-ville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.