We came from New York City to this hotel, and figured two of the NYC hotel room would fit handily in our room in Montreal. Two large beds, a bit on the firm side but we slept very well. We stayed two nights and ate our evening meal in the hotel both nights! We don't normally do that, but we were exhausted and dinner was very good, if a bit pricey. The concierge was especially helpful in getting us maps and showing us the possible ways to get where we wanted to go.
I especially liked that we were in control of our own room temperature. Would stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Montreal Centre-Ville Hotel Montreal
- Hilton Garden Inn Montreal Centre-Ville Hotel
- Montreal Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Hilton Garden Inn Montreal Centre-ville operates as a full service hotel, with ample underground parking, steam bath, whirlpool, spacious exercise room, indoor roof top swimming pool and outdoor terrace with a fabulous view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Montreal Centre-ville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.