We liked our stay at the Hilton Garden Inn a lot. It's one of the nicer properties in the area, which is about 20 min walk to the historical district or just a short 5 min drive. The room is spacious, clean, modern and comfortable, with good amenities in the gym and pool. Parking is available for $23/day with in-out privileges.
The front desk staff are very polite and helpful. Check-in was a breeze and check-out was even easier (they just slip the receipt under your door and all you have to do is phone them to check out). This would definitely be a great hotel for business travellers.
The only slight hiccup was when the cleaning staff tried to enter the room at 830 am which seems a little too early. Other than that, we enjoyed our stay a lot.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Montreal Centre-Ville Hotel Montreal
- Hilton Garden Inn Montreal Centre-Ville Hotel
- Montreal Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Hilton Garden Inn Montreal Centre-ville operates as a full service hotel, with ample underground parking, steam bath, whirlpool, spacious exercise room, indoor roof top swimming pool and outdoor terrace with a fabulous view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Montreal Centre-ville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.