My husband and I came to Montreal for three days exclusively to play poker in an adjacent town and got a great deal to stay here. The hotel is a little difficult to find with GPS because of construction but not a big deal. I consider Aloft to be in the "upscale budget" category and it more than fits that bill. The ambience is a stripped down W hotel with sleek modern inexpensive furnishings. There is a bar but virtually no food available, but I was able to get small snacks in an area adjacent to the check-in desk. The elevators were functioning properly and the carpet and hallways were in great condition. If the hotel wasn't new it had been renovated recently. The rooms are cramped but again sleek and modern. Everything was clean, neat and tidy. It is a chain so they can't get rid of this but I really detest the long decorative pillos they place on the beds. You never know if they have been placed on the floor while the maids are making up the beds and then placed on your clean sheets and up against your clean pillows. But that is a complaint of the chain not this hotel. They do provide you with a dorm refrigerator so you can store snacks or leftovers from meals. I would definitely return.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Montreal Airport Hotel Montreal
- Aloft Montreal Airport Hotel
- Aloft Montreal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloft Montreal Airport is a bold new hotel featuring loft-inspired design with French Canadian flair! We're at the doorstep of Montreal's international airport and 15 minutes from downtown's culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Starwood, Hotels.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Aloft Montreal Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.