My husband and I stayed at Gingerbread Manor for three nights and could not be more pleased with the experience. We found Champlain room very comfortable, and the view gorgeous. Ephraim and Yves are exemplary hosts who offer delicious breakfast, sparkling conversation, and invaluable advice on every aspect of Montreal life. We definitely recommend Gingerbread Manor to fellow travelers and will be happy to return one day. Thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Gingerbread Manor welcomes you to Montreal. Located in a manor house built in 1885. This delightful B&B invites you to enjoy a comfortable bed, a wonderful breakfast and Victorian splendour. Located in downtown Montreal near Square St-Louis. Close to most downtown and old Montreal points of interest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, T4B, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Gingerbread Manor Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gingerbread Manor Bed And Breakfast
- Gingerbread Manor Hotel Montreal