The 2 fine gentlemen who run this place were extremely accommodating. We stayed 4 nights. We had a different breakfast every morning and all were good. Ephraim made my 9 year old and my 15 year old feel at home and at ease. Both Yves and Ephraim are fluent in both French and English - and are always willing to help navigate. Their recos on things to do and see were perfect. Easy walking distance to metro and great restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Gingerbread Manor welcomes you to Montreal. Located in a manor house built in 1885. This delightful B&B invites you to enjoy a comfortable bed, a wonderful breakfast and Victorian splendour. Located in downtown Montreal near Square St-Louis. Close to most downtown and old Montreal points of interest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, T4B, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Gingerbread Manor Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gingerbread Manor Hotel Montreal
- Gingerbread Manor Bed And Breakfast