The bed was so comfortable and breakfast in the morning was delicious. We enjoyed our surroundings, particularly because the B & B was located in a quiet, friendly neighborhood. We chose this place for our anniversary and it fit our needs. If you decide to visit, get up early around 7am (you'll have to grab something to eat on the way), and drive almost 3 hours to Quebec City for an interesting history tour of the Plains of Abraham and beautiful scenery. Returning back to our cozy bed was a welcome treat for us as tired travelers. Oh! Also, there's a street just kiddy-corner from the B & B with restaurants and a convenience store. You can bring your own wine, or selection of alcohol, into the very first restaurant on the left side (looks a little Latin). The food was very good.
- Also Known As:
- Gingerbread Manor Hotel
- Gingerbread Manor Bed And Breakfast
- Gingerbread Manor Hotel Montreal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Gingerbread Manor welcomes you to Montreal. Located in a manor house built in 1885. This delightful B&B invites you to enjoy a comfortable bed, a wonderful breakfast and Victorian splendour. Located in downtown Montreal near Square St-Louis. Close to most downtown and old Montreal points of interest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, EasyToBook, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Venere, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Gingerbread Manor Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.