“Breakfeast resto” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Montreal
“Breakfeast resto”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Our goto breakfeast restaurant in Laval. Always good and very popular in the week-ends. Good service.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Montreal, Canada
“Yummy Breakfast & Great Presentation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

We do not usually go out for breakfast but our friends wanted to go. This review is for the restaurant at Centropolis. Very busy place even in minus 30C! Long line-up but it only took 30 minutes to be seated. Service was quick and efficient with many hot coffee refills throughout our meal. The breakfast was beautifully presented. Eggs done perfectly. Potatoes were delicious! The Choco Loco was great with a huge crepe filled with bananas & Nutella! Portions are huge so this breakfast held us over till supper. Just be ready to wait for a table as it is bustling!

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Choco Loco to die for!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

I can't begin to describe how good this place is! I usually order the choco loco and don't eat for lunch or supper. The potatoes are just the best especially with cheese on top! It's just awesome! YUMM!
P.S Super busy place

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Laval, Canada
“rudest hostess ever!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

buyer beware hostess bites! owners must be careful who they hire. An image can be destroyed by
unstable hostesses in a short time. Food was OK ( was probably better but because of the witch hostess from hell, it turned me off to the whole eating experience). unimpressed.

• Visited October 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Worst yet”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Took a buissiness client there because I heard so much, but was very disappointed. Found egg shells in my omelet a hair in my fruit and my client got the wrong item first time second time around got no toast third time around wrong color toast. Coffee refills took forever cause the staff seemed to want to check there phones instead of the customers. When the check came I was asked if all was to my liking and I said no and told them of the problems. I was told I was hard to please I front off my client. Maybe they should stick to serving at the mission or mc donalds. Least to say I left no tip

• Visited August 2013