We spent a few days at the Econo Suites in Laval and were quite happy with it. The room was clean and spacious for the two of us. We traveled into downtown Montreal a number of times for the jazz festival and other events. It takes about half an hour and the traffic moves well any time of day, particularly when you choose the 'no highways' option on the GPS. (And it's great to see the surrounding neighbourhoods.)
As other reviewers have mentioned, the breakfast is exclusively basic fruit (oranges, apples, bananas) and carbs (cereals, toast, crossants) but the coffee is good. There is an excellent breakfast place around the corner on Le Corbousier, Le Friand D'Oeuf.
Overall - good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 114 spacious one bedroom suite separated by two french doors to a living room area. In the suites you have iron and board, hair dryer and a coffee and tea maker. We offer free deluxe continental breakfast, free wireless high speed internet, free parking, free local calls and newspapers. If you are looking for a warm ambiance and a great customer service, the Quality suites is the place to be. Various restaurants, parks, shopping malls Carrefour Laval over 550 stores are situated a street away from our property. Downtown Montreal is only 20 minutes away from our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Quality Suites Laval reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Suites Laval Hotel Laval
- Quality Inn Laval
- Quality Suites Laval Quebec