“Perfect sleep” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Delta Saguenay Hotel

You added Delta Saguenay Hotel to your Saves list
Delta Saguenay Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2675 Blvd. du Royaume, Jonquiere, Saguenay, Quebec G7S 5B8, Canada (Formerly Hotel Saguenay - Centre des congres )   |
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Jonquiere
Saint-Constant, Québec
“Perfect sleep”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Spent 3 nights. WOW! Beds very cosy and comfortable. Big screen TV.
Computer desk with lots of different outlets.

Restaurant: excellent food and personnel very attentive to our needs.

I recommand this hotel without a doubt.

Lots of restaurant near by.

It was freezing outside, but you could very easly controll the temperature in the room.

Room Tip: I was on the 5th floor and it was perfect.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
DOSDeltaSAG, Director of Sales at Delta Saguenay Hotel, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Dear Christine E,

I am so happy to read that you enjoyed your last stay at the Delta Saguenay. I will share your kind words with the entire team! Thank you again for taking the time to provide your feedback. It is important for all of us here at the Delta Saguenay

We look forward to welcoming you back soon and have the pleasure to serve you well.

Directeur des ventes

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

During new years holidays we stayed 2 days at the Delta, It was FANTASTIC the room was very nice, clean and the bed was so comfortable. The personnel greeted us very well, with a smile and very compleasant. We will surely go back. I really recommend

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Denis C

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind words about your recent stay here at the Delta Saguenay. Your review was very detailed and glad to see you enjoyed our brand new hotel & services.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel on your next visit.

All the best.

Director of sales
Montreal
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

The last time I was visiting the area on business, I stayed here, but it was a Holiday Inn... What Delta has done to transform this hotel to the level it is at now is outstanding. The room I was in was very spacious, clean and quiet! The decor was very inviting...not the usual boring hotel colours and style. The bathroom was appealing & clean. It even had a European flair to it. The desk in the room was designed for the business traveler and although I did not need it, I was impressed wit the features. High speed internet was appreciated, and all the little extras in the room such as: coffee maker, iron/ironing board, hair dryer, mini fridge, were an added bonus! The bed was extremely comfortable & I loved the pillows! (Sleep is very important when on business trips).
The restaurant was very inviting and the food fabulous. The wait-staff and chef were so accommodating and their help with the menu & choices was very much appreciated.
From the time I checked in to the time I checked out, all the staff were pleasant & professional and treated me like a repeat guest... I left the hotel wishing my stay would have been longer than the one night sleep-over.
I am contemplating visiting the area for pleasure in the coming year and I will be looking forward to another stay at the Delta, but for more than one night!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
DOSDeltaSAG, Director of Sales at Delta Saguenay Hotel, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
It is always a pleasure to read a constructive review as the one you wrote about our establishment. Be assured that your comments have been sent forward to the leadership team of the hotel and will be taken into consideration. Your opinion is the key on what we must continue to work on to improve the quality of our product and services. We persevere with guest satisfaction in mind and we would be pleased to welcome you once again on your next trip for more than one night!

Director of sales
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

check-in was quick and staff was inviting. They took the time to explain all the services and restaurants in area. The rooms were new and clean. The bathroom was ordinary at best and small. Was in town for business and stay in the Delta chain on a regular basis. This one is above par for sure.

would stay again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
DOSDeltaSAG, Director of Sales at Delta Saguenay Hotel, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Firstly, we would like to thank you for your comments about our new hotel. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay and that you are a customer of the chain. We hope to see you soon at the hotel. Thank you!
Barcelona, Spain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Best place to stay while in the Saguenay - Lac St. Jean region. All rooms have been re-done recently, and although the conference rooms are a bit old, they're starting to revamp them now.
At the restaurant, same level!
Also, everyone is ready to help with a smile. Really happy with the service!
Only one drawback: the swiming pool is outside, and not heated.

Room Tip: I've been in 2 rooms, and they were exactly the same. Get a high floor to get good views.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Firstly, we would like to thank you for your comments about our new hotel. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our brand new rooms and we hope you will come back when our meeting rooms will be renovated. Thank you very much!!
Trois Rivieres
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

This hotel used to be a Holiday Inn franchise. A few months ago, they completed the transition to the Delta banner. I slept there last week, for the first time, since the change. I was really surprised by the extent of the transformation. The rooms are a lot more appealing with lots of features geared to the business traveller. Well worth the extra dollars they are now charging for a room. One thing they have not changed is the culinary staff at the dining room. The food there is always outstanding. No need to head into town for a great meal.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
DOSDeltaSAG, Director of Sales at Delta Saguenay Hotel, responded to this review, September 17, 2012
Dear Valued Guest;

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel, your response is very important to us. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay here at the Delta Saguenay.

Thank you for your kind words for our team at the kitchen, we strive to delivery exceptional guest service and ensure a pleasant guest experience. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our brand new guest room accommodations.

Please do not hesitate to call me directly if I may be of any assistance to you on your next stay in the Saguenay region.

Kind Regards,
Toronto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

Stayed one night after long day's drive along the Cote Nord. Room clean, new TV connection technology rivals anything seen in hotels in New York or Zurich. Dinner in restaurant was very good, featuring locally-inspired dishes. Wine by the glass a good pour for the price. Husband desired only ice cream for dessert - not on the menu - and was given a big scoop at a fair price. Mall next door; Tim Horton's very close. Wish I had business to bring me back!

Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest;

Thank you for your kind words for our team at the restaurant, we strive to delivery exceptional guest service and ensure a pleasant guest experience. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our brand new guest room.

Please do not hesitate to call me directly if I may be of any assistance to you on your next stay in the Saguenay region for business.

Kind Regards,

Been to Delta Saguenay Hotel? Share your experiences!