“Revamped Hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Delta Saguenay Hotel

You added Delta Saguenay Hotel to your Saves list
Delta Saguenay Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2675 Blvd. du Royaume, Jonquiere, Saguenay, Quebec G7S 5B8, Canada (Formerly Hotel Saguenay - Centre des congres )   |
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Jonquiere
Trois Rivieres
“Revamped Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

This hotel used to be a Holiday Inn franchise. A few months ago, they completed the transition to the Delta banner. I slept there last week, for the first time, since the change. I was really surprised by the extent of the transformation. The rooms are a lot more appealing with lots of features geared to the business traveller. Well worth the extra dollars they are now charging for a room. One thing they have not changed is the culinary staff at the dining room. The food there is always outstanding. No need to head into town for a great meal.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
DOSDeltaSAG, Director of Sales at Delta Saguenay Hotel, responded to this review, September 17, 2012
Dear Valued Guest;

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel, your response is very important to us. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay here at the Delta Saguenay.

Thank you for your kind words for our team at the kitchen, we strive to delivery exceptional guest service and ensure a pleasant guest experience. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our brand new guest room accommodations.

Please do not hesitate to call me directly if I may be of any assistance to you on your next stay in the Saguenay region.

Kind Regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Toronto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

Stayed one night after long day's drive along the Cote Nord. Room clean, new TV connection technology rivals anything seen in hotels in New York or Zurich. Dinner in restaurant was very good, featuring locally-inspired dishes. Wine by the glass a good pour for the price. Husband desired only ice cream for dessert - not on the menu - and was given a big scoop at a fair price. Mall next door; Tim Horton's very close. Wish I had business to bring me back!

Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest;

Thank you for your kind words for our team at the restaurant, we strive to delivery exceptional guest service and ensure a pleasant guest experience. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our brand new guest room.

Please do not hesitate to call me directly if I may be of any assistance to you on your next stay in the Saguenay region for business.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

I booked 3 nights at the Delta in early August and I will not hesitate to stay at this hotel again. It is renovated and like a brand new hotel. The bed was very comfortable which is always a big + in my book. The hotel restaurant breakfast buffet was also well above average and I have been to a few. The service was also very good and noteworthy.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest;

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our brand new guest room, restaurant and the service at the hotel.

New Brunswick, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

We stayed, my husband & I, at the Delta Saguenay for the first time during the long weekend of July & loved it. The hotel had been newly renovated & our room was beautiful but above all the staffs was great. From the moment we registered at the front desk we felt welcomed. The staff at the restaurant was also very friendly and a pleasure to deal with. But what impressed us even more and made our stay fabulous was the fact that when we ordered room service on the second night, upon telling the person that took our order on the phone that we had no table in our room, she said not to worry that they would figure something out for us. Next thing we know, there is a knock on our door, the room attendant with the help of another employee had brought a table with a white linen table cloth to our room with an extra ergonomic desk chair to make sure that we would be nice and comfortable to eat our meal. Now how great is that! We had been visiting around Lac St-Jean all day long and were too tired to go down to the restaurant but were still able to eat a great meal in total comfort. My hat off to the staff, each & every one of them made us feel welcome and treated us like family.

The only downfall was that the restaurant was close for breakfast on the Monday morning because it was a Holiday and we could not order breakfast in our room. Although, they did serve a continental breakfast in the lobby, free of charge.

I would recommand this hotel to anyone without hesitation.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
, Director of Sales at Delta Saguenay Hotel, responded to this review, July 11, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Delta Saguenay and for sharing your experience with us and for your kind words for the Hotel, I shared your kind comments with our team, and your comments are certainly appreciated. I truly appreciate your insight and how you precisely described your stay with us. We place a great importance on taking care of our guests’ experience, and efforts are currently underway to train our team to improve their response to our guests’ needs.

Should your travels bring you back to Saguenay region, please contact me directly. I would like to assist you personally and ensure another great visit with us.

Kind Regards.
vancouver
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

After reading previous reviews on this hotel I wasen't expecting much. It turns out between my booking the hotel in April of this year and my stay at the hotel in July it had changed hands to a Delta hotel. The hotel has had a whole new face lift with a modern lobby and business centre and the rooms have been totally refurbished. I don't think there was one thing in the room that we were in that wasn't brand new. The room was immaculate. The bed was very comfortable. The towels were brand new. The tv was an up to date brand new model. To be honest there wasn't one thing wrong within the room.

The hotel is also attached to a mall so you don't have to go outside if you don't want to.

We didn't try the dining room in the hotel so I can't comment on that but the room service menu looked reasonable.

The employees at the front desk were also extremely helpful and friendly. We really felt at home there. I don't often give a five out of five but I feel this hotel and its employees deserve it.

If I ever go back to the Saguenay area again I will definitely stay here.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
, Director of Sales at Delta Saguenay Hotel, responded to this review, July 4, 2012
Dear Valued Guest;

Thank you for your kind words for our team at the front desk, we strive to delivery exceptional guest service and ensure a pleasant guest experience. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our brand new guest room accommodations, business center and lobby area.

Kind Regards,

Been to Delta Saguenay Hotel? Share your experiences!