“Best bet for good food in Summerside” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Brothers 2 Restaurant

Brothers 2 Restaurant
619 Water Street East, Summerside, Prince Edward Island C1N 4H8, Canada (Formerly brothers 2)
+1 902-436-9654
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 60 Restaurants in Summerside
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Seafood, Pub, Canadian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Over 40 years of celebrating PEI's vibrant culture by bringing the best of the Island to your table! We are PEI's first choice for seafood... We feature fresh PEI lobster suppers, gourmet mussels, delicious steaks, chicken & ribs, fresh homemade desserts & breads, a menu for kids, & handcrafted PEI beers on tap... We have something for everyone and our pleasant staff can't wait to meet you to give a truly amazing PEI dining experience!
Cornwall, Canada
“Best bet for good food in Summerside”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

There are not many places in Summerside for a good, sit down dinner or lunch, so Brothers 2 is the clear choice. There are many menu and drink options. The staff, for the most part, is knowledgeable and friendly. I've enjoyed my meals every time that I have been here. This is a big restaurant but it never hurts to make reservations as it does tend to be a very busy spot. One thing I would suggest for this restaurant is more drink menus -- ours was taken from our table without warning.

Guelph, Ontario, Canada
“Mussels in lobster sauce!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

yummy! a very nice dining room and good service. can't comment on the dinner theatre, but it didn't interfere with our 2 meals there.

Amherst, NH
“Plenty of room, lots of menu choices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

Drove around Summerside on a Sat night looking for a place to eat, and this place had the most cars parked outside by far. Turns out many were there for their downstairs dinner theater, and the upstairs (ground floor) restaurant wasn't too busy.
Good menu choices - sandwiches, seafoods, and meats. My wife and I weren't too hungry, so we ordered lobster bisque and seafood chowder, both came with several big slices of homemade bread. Both tasted very well.

Visited July 2014
“Food Awesome, Time to get it HORRIBLE”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

Wonderful place, clean tidy, great atmosphere, food was great.
BUT they dropped the ball with the service, over an hour to get our dinner, and the desert that came with it took another 20 minutes and it had to be requested a second time.
Sure we would go back but the boss needs to pick up the pace with service, the restaurant was NOT packed so that excuse is not applicable.
Time in was 19:45 Time out 21:45

Summerside, Canada
“Best Restaurant in Summerside”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

I go here quite often being a local in Summerside, and I've never had a bad experience. Last time I was there I ordered the Voo-Doo sandwich at lunch and it was FANTASTIC. I had a side of sweet potato fries as well. They have a new menu this summer with many options that suit anyones needs (vegetarian, gluten free, etc.)

Also, the Dinner Theatre is AMAZING. I've already been twice this summer. One of the best I've ever seen, and I go every year!

• Visited July 2014