“Nice place” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Five Eleven West

Five Eleven West
Credit Union Place | 511 Notre Dame St, Summerside, Prince Edward Island C1N 1T2, Canada
(902) 436-5551
Dining options: Reservations
Toronto, Canada
“Nice place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

This is one of the more modern restaurants in Summerside which is a big plus. The food is delicious, service was wonderful and the restaurant is beautiful!

• Visited July 2013

Summerside, Canada
“Prime Rib”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

This is our go to Restraunt to be pampered.
We do our best to call ahead for reservations and have mostly had the pleasure of having Sandra as our waitstaff but I would call her our hostess due to her proffessionalizim.
The prime rib is my favourite. I believe it is still only served on weekends.

• Visited May 2013
Charlottetown, Canada
“Best food in summerside, depends on your waitress how the service is”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

I have had supper here on many occasions. Their Prime Rib is outstanding - so tasty and tender, their fish 'n chips is how fish 'n chips should be served! good sized portion with homemade (and actually good!) tarter sauce on the side all served up on a newspaper print- their salads are all good and the appetizers are excellent. This place has the almost the best atmosphere in summerside (and we have gone to every restaurant in Summerside) , beautiful acoustic music,pretty candles all lite up, comfortable seating, bread baskets while your waiting for your order, nice wines on their drink menu - almost everything is a check. The only complaint I have is in relation to the service. My expectations are truly not high, I don't care if it takes a longer time for my meal-i know its worth it, I've got nice ambiance, and good bread and always good company, but it does bother me when the waitstaff is rude. I've only met two waitress's while eating at FiveElevenWest, one of the ladies is very kind and welcoming;the other is the exact opposite. Each time we had the negative waitress at FiveEleven, we were rudely welcomed and rushed through our meal, there was no eye contact from the waitress just staring at her pad, I was given a feeling that I was inconveniencing her because she had to take my order etc - there was just no sense of this lady wanting to do the job she was doing, BUT - Even with the rude waitress this place still has outstanding food!

• Visited May 2013
Emily M, Owner at Five Eleven West, responded to this review, May 26, 2013
Thank you for your comments on our Restaurant. I would love to know which server is coming acros as rude. Sandra, Lynn, and Tara work the most and then Hannah, Lisa and Angela also work some shifts. We have very seldom heard that about any of our servers and would certainly like to deal with the issue rather than it continue. My email address is duke@fiveelevenwest .com if you are comfortable letting me know who has made you feel this way.
Again thanks for the comments both good and bad we really appreciate you taking the time.
Duke
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
“Sophisticated food, casual atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Our recent visit to FiveEleven West was only the first of many visits to come. The food was delicious, the pricing very attractive and the decor and atmosphere were casual yet elegant, it was a lovely way to unwind and enjoy some amazing food thought up by a very creative and talented chef. The children were also comfortable and their menu looked as good as ours. The crowning touch was the warm, friendly service. We come from Montreal and are well acquainted with some good restaurants and I have to say this one gives them a serious competitor. Well done, and see you soon!

• Visited April 2013
Canada, Kentucky
“Never dissapointed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have visited 5 Eleven West many times and have never been dissapointed yet the atmosphere is unmatched for restaurants in Summerside, if you want a clean quiet and more mature setting without young children jumping around and yelling at mom and dad when their upset than this is a great place to go for some business talk or for a nice dinner with a loved one. The prices are better than you would expect for high quality settings like this. The menu is great, well done the choices are many and the food has always ben perfect for me and my guests. The only issue I have with this restaurant is the location. Its in the sports complex so when im not at an even or swimming I never ever remember the restaurant when its a nite out for dinner. A downtown location would be great but I understand why they are not.

• Visited May 2012