“Great place.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Cows Creamery

Cows Creamery
397 Capital Dr, Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada (Formerly Cow's Ice Cream)
902 628 6314
Dining options: Late Night
Antigonish, Canada
“Great place.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

Had great ice cream, came back several times in one weekend. Place was very clean and service was quick! Only downside is it was cash only.

Visited July 2014

Canada
“Still the best ice cream in the world!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

Okay, so I haven't travelled much throughout the world but really this ice cream is great. A week in PEI and a bottle of pills for Lactose Intolerance, but so worth it. I think my favorite is the Apple Crisp. It's very unique though you wouldn't think so from the name, I just don't think I have had one like it. It 's not too sweet and I love "stuff" in ice cream, whether it's chunks of chocolate or berries or swirls of toffee, I like stuff! I had one with chocolate cups and toffee and caramel in it, also really good. My sons tried the minty varieties and of course the birthday one! The cones are really great as well, made in the store and so flavourful. It's not cheap ice cream but you know that the ingredients are great quality too. There are several locations of Cows, so when you see it, put on the brakes and go get yourself a treat!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boston, Massachusetts, USA
“Ice cream, kitsh, and the funniest experience in PEI”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

We did what many of the reviewers did, ice cream first, then sucked into the tee shirt viewing, then to the creamery for a tour (butter and cheese are also wonderful)....my pants getting tighter, I started just going for licks of everyone else's and saving the big bolus of calories for one. more. cone. Got tee shirts for ourselves, took the picture outside on the wharf with the cow for the Christmas photo.

The most memorable part? Standing in line (yes, there's always one)....one evening....chatting with the woman in front of us. She says "isn't this great ice cream?", I say "yes, and we never even heard of Cows before coming here"....her completely serious retort...."where do you think milk comes from?"....

We all kept doubling over laughing the whole way home.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Its one of the very best icecreams ever!!!And we have tasted a lot!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

We enjoyed wowie cowie and chocolate mud ice-creams in peanut chocolate topped waffle cones. How better can it get!!!! Then proceeded to buy a moogle T-Shirt and Dairy Air Onesy to remind us of this lovely shop. Outside a life size cow for kids to climb up on or have a photo shoot at.
Beautiful products inside all associated with cows, so if you need a pressie for your farming family you wont have any problems purchasing here.

Visited July 2014
“Mmmmmm”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

Love Cows! A little on the expensive side but the ice cream is delicious! My personal favourite is cow-rispy crunch :) Clothing and souvenirs are also on the expensive side but are always good for a laugh. No trip to PEI is complete with a trip to Cows!

Visited August 2013