“A Good Value Option” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Charlottetown, Canada
“A Good Value Option”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

I recently made a stop at the Maple Grille for the first time (despite living in Charlottetown all my life). It has been on my list of restaurants to try for a couple years and for some unknown reason I never went. I'm pleased to say the decision to give it a try was a good one and I really enjoyed my meal. It's a really small establishment and the decor is simple. I found the service a bit lacking overall, but not terrible either. The hostess just seemed to be having an off day. Seemed to be tired and a little out of it. Maybe that had something to do with how busy things have been with my fellow teachers at the PEITF annual convention descending on Charlottetown restaurants in droves the past couple days.

The biggest plus of the Maple Grille is the prices and value. I was pleasantly surprised to find most options ranging from as low as $8, and the vast majority around $10. I was fortunate enough to visit during the Porktober Fest promotion currently running at various Charlottetown restaurants. My meal was very delicious and it was prepared promptly. It's great that restaurants support locally sourced food.

I will be making the Maple Grille a regular spot on my list and I would highly recommend it to those looking for a good value option in Charlottetown. It won't blow you away, and the service could have been a bit better, but the benefits far outweigh any issues. I am just disappointed I didn't give this place a try sooner. Check it out for yourself and you'll see what I mean.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

PEI, Canada
“Great atmosphere, great dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

Recently took some out-of-town relatives to the Maple Grille for a nice dinner to celebrate their visit. Everything was lovely. The staff were pleasant, the service was not too fast, not too slow, but just right. The food was out of this world. Everyone was very happy with their meals, and the portions were perfect - again not too much, not too little. Overall, we were all very pleased, and will keep going back.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
canada
“Great vegetarian wrap”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

Fantastic grilled vegetable wrap with a salad for 9.99 plus taxes (lunch menu). Perfect! Service was good, overall a nice meal.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
charlottetown, canada
“Christmas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

We had a christmas party there. The food was excellent and the service was even better. the only problem was the place was a little too small for the amount of people we had to comfortably fit.

Visited December 2012
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
“Okay food but amazing dessert!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

Last time we visited the apps were cold and the main meal was just okay. But the maple avalanche dessert is amazing - highly recommend going for the dessert!

Visited March 2012