“A long time favourite” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Dessert
New Brunswick, Canada
“A long time favourite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

My husband and I always have a meal at Sirenella when we visit Charlottetown for a few days. We've also brought family here on a couple of occasions and had memorable times. I think the food is delicious, authentic, and prepared with care. There's always something new on the menu and I manage to find lots of options even though I don't eat meat. I do have seafood occasionally and there are usually a few choices. Each time I've had a meal at Sirenella there has been at least one dish, or simply a flavour that I've remembered. I consider that a good reason to keep returning, plus now I have many lovely memories associated with this restaurant.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Don't eat dessert here”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

The food was very good, but eat dessert elsewhere. I had a kind of icecream dessert which tasted a bit old and stale, when I told the waiter, he said, "I can give you a fresh one..." I sort of expect to get a fresh dessert the first time. And the other three persons in my company weren't very happy about their desserts either.

Visited June 2013
“Easily the most unpretentious food in Charlottetown”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

This was the best food we had after almost three weeks in Canada. Unpretentious good food! We had a good variety of dishes from the menu and everything was good. We sat outside on a beautiful sunny evening and service was great. We had an enjoyable casual dinner. Recommended dishes: smoke salmon, mussels and any of the pasta.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Charlottetown, Canada
“Eccellente”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

The only place I have had better Italian cuisine is in Italy.

Location - Is right downtown. Perfect place to stop while exploring the downtown core of Charlottetown.

Atmosphere - Small intimate restaurant. Feels like a little piece of Italy.

Service - Very good, I did not get our waiters name - but he was friendly, attentive. He had a good knowledge of the food and the flavours and even was able to read my hesitation on some items. Impressed.

Food - Delicious....Everything is brought in fresh, they make everything on site including the pasta. Real Italian Cuisine.

Superb!!!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Stratford, Canada
“You'd have to go to Italy to get anything close to this!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

Rating this the 16th best restaurant in Charlottetown is like rating pickle sandwiches over filet mignon! The pastas are incredible and the veal and beef dishes are both tasty and rich. Service is setacular. Dined here twice in the last two months, veal once and beef stew the second, and can honestly say that this is still the best Italian cuisine anywhere.

• Visited May 2013