“Good meal despite power outage!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #45 of 203 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Cuisines: Seafood, Oyster Bar, Fish & Chips, Family Fare
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: We are located at 2 Prince St. Wharf in historic Charlottetown, PEI. You cannot get any closer to the water with over half our dining area being over the water at high tide. Lobster On The Wharf specializes in a wide variety of seafood and has great options for the landlovers and kids as well. We have more outdoor seating than anywhere else on PEI. Lobster On The Wharf also does private functions and special occassions. With our adjacent seafood market the fresh seafood might as well be taken straight out of the sea or off the boat!
Wilmington, MA U
“Good meal despite power outage!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in for an early dinner after visiting Founders Hall. It was a rainy evening and 10 minutes after arrival the power went out. We changed our dinner order to two lobster rolls which were delicious. Service was good and we got an old fashioned bill on paper and were able to pay by credit card using the old style manual credit card machine. Good job by the staff.

Visited August 2013

Toronto, Canada
“Horrible service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

Myself,husband and son had dinner here. We were looking forward to it as we read great reviews, however, when we went the service was horrible. Our waiter never gave us bread, I had to ask for it. He also never asked us if we wanted a refill on drinks. He came to our table only once, after or meals were serviced to see if we needed anything but went to the tables around us a number of times. We waited 45 mins for our meals and when they came there were cold... I would not recommend the restaurant, there is much better places n charlottetown

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Steven L, General Manager at Lobster-On-The-Wharf Restaurant, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
We are very sorry that our service was not up to par during your dinner here at Lobster On The Wharf! I wish that this would have been brought to my attention so I could have aided in some way. I would appreciate learning more about your dinner. Please contact me at the following:

Steven Larkin
Lobster On The Wharf
slarkin@lobsteronthewharf.com
New Jersey
“A great seafood restaurant that offers outside dining.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

We were on motorcycles exploring P.E.I. and had already deciding to enjoy lunch here after reading reviews. Servers were smiling, informative and very polite. The Menu is huge, so decision making was difficult! We all had the Moonshine Oyster shooters-whew-and all had the oysters, which were outstanding. Of four, we each had a different meal and one person was smiling equally as much as the next. The 2# Lobster was delicious and cooked to perfection, the Haddock was said to have been the best our friend has ever had, my husband had the Lobster Roll and it was gone before I knew it. I enjoyed the Haddock Taco's and really enjoyed them, although I could not finish my meal! Sizable portions, for sure. We could not find a complaint if looking for one. In addition, the location can't be beat. on the Wharf, next to shops and at the "Hippo" booking sight. Go and have a great experience!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bishopville, South Carolina
“well.. maybe at a bad night.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

I will start by saying they eat a little early in Charlottetown LOL,but food was excellent but staff not to eager to serve.. pricey i would say for what we received.

Visited July 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about Lobster On The Wharf. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the food. By the sounds of your review you were in to eat a little later in the evening. I wonder if your comment about the servers not being eager to serve involved seeing soem of the staff having finished their shift of serving and doing their cleanup duties and/or cash. I would appreciate hearing back from you.

Steven Larkin
Lobster On The Wharf
slarkin@lobsteronthewharf.com
Whitby
“Excellent as recommended by the guide book!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

No complaints here. Great service, child friendly and excellent food. My wife had steak and lobster and I had the lobster dinner. Everything was fantastic including the dessert. The carrot cake was like a meal itself and one of the best desserts I ever had. Friendly staff and great view. A bit pricey, but hey, you get what you pay for!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere