“Good lobster” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #45 of 203 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Cuisines: Seafood, Oyster Bar, Fish & Chips, Family Fare
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: We are located at 2 Prince St. Wharf in historic Charlottetown, PEI. You cannot get any closer to the water with over half our dining area being over the water at high tide. Lobster On The Wharf specializes in a wide variety of seafood and has great options for the landlovers and kids as well. We have more outdoor seating than anywhere else on PEI. Lobster On The Wharf also does private functions and special occassions. With our adjacent seafood market the fresh seafood might as well be taken straight out of the sea or off the boat!
Montreal, Canada
“Good lobster”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

Lobster was very good, but the pasta in not their strength. My wife really enjoyed her lobster meal.
The place is well located. nice view and a nice smiling staff.

Visited June 2013

Riverhead, New York
“Fine food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

When we walked in we were immediately greeted by a pleasant hostess. The service and the food were outstanding. My wife and I both had the lobster dinner. Very fresh. The atmosphere was great and the same goes for the view from our table. We appreciated a very attentive and friendly waiter.

Ottawa, Canada
“Definitely will be back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

We were recently in Charlottetown and had dinner at the “Lobster on the Wharf”. I have to say that this restaurant is special not only for the food and atmosphere but mainly because of the staff. Everyone is so friendly and accommodating and they made us feel welcome. We ended up being repeat customers and we would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who has the chance to experience it. The food was amazing, the calamari is to die for. A big thank you to Steven for accommodating a group of 7 when I only had reservations for 2. Thank you to Tony and the others for sharing a few good laughs and making our experience one to remember. Kudos everyone! I would definitely recommend this place as one of the best place to eat in Charlottetown

Mississauga, Ontario
“Friendly service and very good (sea)food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Our dinner consisted of fresh oysters, fish and chips and scallops, all very good. The desert was good too. The serving staff was very friendly and upbeat. I would recommend this place for dinner in Charlottetown.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Okemos, Michigan
“Fine food, superlative service, great view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

The staff at LoW really puts this restaurant at the top. After helping me find my hotel, they sat me in a comfortable spot with a gorgeous view of the bay. Having had lobster several times already, I asked about the scallops. Yes, sea scallops were in season--and they came perfectly done, tender and sweet. I craved vegetables, and server Dennis made sure I had a great salad and a huge portion of green and yellow beans, again cooked just long enough (al dente). The whole package made this dinner a memorable experience