Had a great 4 night stay, used the pool often and the jacuzzi in the room. The bed was extra comfortable, the bedding just right, temperature control easy. The pillows were comfortable. I liked that the room didn't have carpeting - great for allergy sufferers and easier to see that it's clean. There were 4 sets of towels in a room with 1 king size bed which allows for 2 per person (which was nice - I usually end up asking for extras in a room with 2 queen beds and only 3 sets. I always use 2). The towels were readily available at the pool too.
I did have a problem with my wifi hook-up and needed helpdesk services (to which I was immediately connected by the front desk). More detailed hook-up instructions would help here - might have been in the hotel book, but wasn't with the password, so I thought the password was all that was needed and couldn't find the place to enter it. The helpdesk service was very good.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Charlottetown Pe Hotel Charlottetown
- Super 8 Charlottetown Pe Hotel
- Super 8 Charlottetown
- Super Eight Charlottetown
- Charlottetown Super 8
- Charlottetown Super Eight
- Super 8 Charlottetown PE Prince Edward Island
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Fareportal and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Charlottetown PE reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.