“A nice stay.” 4 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Super 8 Charlottetown PE to your Saves list
Prices are for rooms, adults
Super 8 Charlottetown PE
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   15 York Pt Road, Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island C0A 1H0, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #15 of 26 hotels in Charlottetown

160 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
GEORGETOWN
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Our hockey team recently stayed there for January 19 and 20th. I had booked the conference room for our team for the 19th from 6-9 on the Wednesday and confirmed on the Thursday. Arrived on the Friday to find out that the pool was booked from 6-7 and the conference room from 7-8 for a birthday party. The one at the front desk had not been told about our booking and then went out of her way to accomodate us. She could not apologize enough. The children were all well behaved. Come Saturday we did well in the tournament and had to play again on Sunday so the team decided to spend another night. Come seven o'clock that evening when one of the families were checking in another guest stuck her head out her door wondering what all the racket was, which was only this family walking down the hall. Come eight o'clock my daughter and her friend were walking down the hall and my daughter tripped. Well I could then hear from my room this other guest telling my daughter how loud they were, and all the feet WALKING by her room was too much. So I went out and told her how most of our children were down in the conference room and that my daughter had merely tripped. She continued to tell my her poor story. I told her that I would try to keep the children respectable of the noise. Well throughout the night she continued to call with noise complaints to the front desk. The front desk even came up once to address one of the complaints and there was not a child in site. I feel that with two hockey teams staying at the hotel, and rooms available, this guest should not of been put right in the middle of one of the teams. It is too bad when quiet time is not until 10 and you have to be after your 9 & 10 year olds to not walk in the hall too much and don't speak until you are in your rooms at eight.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Fabiana C, General Manager at Super 8 Charlottetown PE, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Dear Lisa,

Thank you for your time to write us a review,
We appreciate your feedback, they definetely make us work on what we need to improve at our hotel.
I would like to apologize for the misunderstanding with your meeting room booking for the Team, in fact, it is a complimentary service we offer for sport teams, however it is subjected to availability.

I hope you will provide us with a chance to offer you a better experience in the future.

Again, thank you for your time to write us a review.

Fabiana Connolly
Kingston, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

stayed 2 nights there and it was ok the rooms were a little outdated but not to bad the only real concern we had was there was a giant turd in thw toliet when we checked in kinda gross but not a vacation ruining event. housekeeping could do a little better job but the price is right

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Fabiana C, General Manager at Super 8 Charlottetown PE, responded to this review, December 18, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for writting us a review and let me know about your recent stay. I apologize for the inconvinience and hope to see you again, to provide you with a better experience.
Please know your feedback is important and it has been passed on to our housekeeping manager.
Thank you again and have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year.

Fabiana Connolly
Prices are for rooms, adults

Been to Super 8 Charlottetown PE? Share your experiences!