“Dirty washroom” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
“Dirty washroom”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

Visiting the island from NB we though hey pizza and poutine two of my families favourite foods let's give this place a try. While the garlic fingers and poutines we got were very good. While eating my recently potty trained son had to use the washroom. I was disgusted! The toilet was filthy with dried pee and poop platters all over it. I told my son that the potty was too dirty to use and he could go ahead and pee in his pull up this one time. I would never go back after encountering a washroom like that. I just hope their kitchen is much much cleaner.

Halifax, Canada
“My first time trying poutine and it was delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

I tried poutine for the first time here and it was great. The fries were nice and crispy. I especially appreciated that they offer a vegetarian option! Well worth a visit.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“New craving”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

On our trip to pei we stopped here for lunch and ordered the "all dressed" pizza for myself and the kids, veggies were fresh even the kids ate them and my husband had the "butter chicken poutine" consisting of fresh cut pei spuds, real cheese curds, grilled chicken and delicious butter chicken sauce. The kids loved the chalkboard walls in the bathrooms and would not stop talking about this place the entire way back to Ontario! We need to get one here, I continue to crave it. Overall great food and service, this is where it's at!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Charlottetown, Canada
“Best Pizza in Charlottetown”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

I have tried almost everything on the menu, and I am ready to do it all over again! Fresh local ingredients, outstanding customer service, and mouth watering food. I put their number on speed dial after my first visit. It's a must try!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Stanhope, Canada
“Great service, unfortunate food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

Got butter chicken pizza and the "piglet" pulled pork poutine for take-out at suppertime. The service was A+++ but the food wasn't even fair. Soggy, wet pizza (perhaps from the butter chicken sauce). The cheese curds in the poutine were good, but the pulled pork (or maybe the bacon) tasted like cigarette smoke.

Will not likely be returning.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere