“Great service and delicious food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Southwestern, Barbecue, Canadian
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Charlottetown, Canada
“Great service and delicious food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

I went to the factory on a Tuesday to try their taco Tuesdays for 2$. I expected it to be slow service seeing as it is a special and was pretty busy but the Tacos were brought out within five minutes of ordering. I loved how they gave options for toppings with the Tacos and I couldn't help but order more! Our waitress was very friendly and polite. I loved the laid-back country atmosphere it was very relaxing, over-all great time.

Visited November 2013

92% Recommend
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
“Karaoke !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

Went for the karaoke on a Tuesday night. Had tons of fun even though the bar was virtually empty minus the hostel group. Still had tons of fun.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Charlottetown, Canada
“effient,attentive and delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

my daughter and I went out for dinner and decided on THE FACTORY since we haven't tried it as of yet. .The restaurant was pretty much empty with the exception of one large table starting to slowly fill. I had viewed the menue online and was ready to try their brisket as I am a total red meat eater .Unknowingly and to our total benefit it was 2 for 1 fajita night ,so we decided to go with that. my daughter had the chicken and I chose the brisket ,AMAZING the brisket was so tender and juicy it was seasoned to perfection. the server was extremely attentive as was the manager, they came to inquire a number of times making sure we were satisfied or if we needed anything else .my daughter also enjoyed her dinner as well as a cocktail .I actually don't want to put in the BUT, however the only thing I have to say is I really didn't like being served on a small overly banged up tin plate. I understand the whole country bar theme ,but I think that was obvious right from the get go, I loved the food ,service even the restaurant just not the tin plates.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Moncton
“Great food and good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

My spouse and I went for a walk by the water and decided to walk up on Kent St in Charlottetown. Many restaurants but we decided to go try The Factory Cookhouse as it seemed more private and less people.

We loved our experience; the people were friendly, prices decent and so much food! We had to bring a lot back home as we couldn't finish all of it. It was nice and private, music wasn't too loud, bathroom clean and fast, great service.

We will be going back for sure.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cornwall, Canada
“Dry, overcooked and lacking flavour”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

We decided to try the Factory for our first time yesterday. Reception was interesting, because the staff were busy, we were not sure if we should just find a place to sit or wait. (a sign would greatly help for this situaton) Eventually, someone came along and told us we could sit anywhere we wanted. During my meal, I also noticed other patrons stuck in the same situation which causes confusion.
We did have a very nice server.
We decided to try the steak special and a appetizer of pig skins (potato skin with pulled pork). Well this came out very cooked and very dry tasting and completely lacked taste.
Before we finished our steaks arrived and the same thing happened. Overcooked, no taste and very hard. Actually, I believe my belt would of tasted better with some sauce on it.

Overall the food was the negative expericence and not the staff.

• Visited August 2013