“Business Trip” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Burtts Corner
“Business Trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

Had a very good experience at the Red Water Grille. The service was quick and the food was awesome. The Wild Shrimp app is to die for and the 8oz tenderloin I had for my main might just have been the best steak I've had in my life. Thanks, I'll be back soon.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

New Brunswick, Canada
“Slow service and poor dessert menu”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

A friend and I went for a special celebration lunch. We had a reservation. The service was extremely slow. At times the waitress seemed to be ignoring us. Lunch took an hour and a half because of the slow service and then it took at least 5 minutes to pay our bill because the debit machines were not working well.

When we got our main course it was tasty and well presented. We wanted to share a dessert. We found the dessert menu small and not very appealing. We finally settled on a pumpkin creme brûlée The cookie that went with it was quite tasty but the rest if the dessert was poor

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Toronto, Canada
“Was highly recommended by hotel it is attached to as well as passing by locals and they were not wrong!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

Staying at the Holman grand so assumed talking up the adjoining restaurant was simply good business practice, but no, it's actually that good. Fantastic staff and atmosphere. Sitting at the bar I met a past employee who was in for lunch ~ from personal experience of working in restaurants for over ten years the best way to judge the food of a place is when former employees are choosing to eat there on their lunch! Had the lobster linguine and it was remarkable. Absolutely amazing, even in off season for lobster. Highly recommend for a social drink or sit down dinner.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
“Christmas meal with the Luncheon Ladies Club”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

Six of our members enjoyed a delicious lunch on December 13, 2013
I had been here before so I recommended this great restaurant for our monthly get together, and since it was around Christmas, I wanted our lunch to be special, it did not disappoint. We all ordered something different from their extensive menu, we all enjoyed our meals. The server was a very lovely lady who took the extra time to make our meal memorable. The restaurant was decorated in style for the season and our table facing on to Grafton St was intimate, yet roomy enough for our group.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Charlottetown, Canada
“Very Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

I went here for my mothers birthday and it was delicious. There were a lot of different types of dishes to order. I tried the spaghetti and bison meatballs, and it was alright. Not a personal favorite, but very good for something new. The setting was very casual and friendly with soft music in the background. I strongly recommend trying this restaurant out.

• Visited November 2013