Checked in June 30th for 4 nights in a cottage. Everythign was well kept, clean. Staff was friendly at check in and each morning i enjoyed watching the housekeepers rip around on the golf carts going unit to unit cleaning. Kitchen was well stocked with everything. Enjoyed coming home each evening and having the dishes all done what a treat that is!! Wifi worked better the 90% of the chains we stayed at on our trip. Location was good all the stores you could ever need are within a minute or two away. Beer store across the street. We were at the beach within 20. Its right on the highway which worried me but after about 6pm you would think its a residential street. I always enjoy staying in these smaller properties that have been around for a while. Phones in the room would be nice but just used the my cell and the toll free number for the property that was basically the same. Was really pleased to see the sign posted in the room warning about smoking and noise etc gave a sense of security. Overall good stay units are definately not new but who in this day and age is going to build cottages in the middle of city for rent. As long as they are clean which they are I can't complain becuase these properties are a rare find and when you find one as well kept as these were there is no reason to stay anywheres else
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in Charlottetown, PEI The Royalty Maples Motel & Cottages comprise of 10 cottages and 6 motel units. All units with complimentary High Speed Wireless InternetEach motel unit includes cable TV, double hide-a-bed, queen bed, and a fully equipped kitchen and bath. The 1 and 2 bedroom cottages each have 2 double beds, hide-a-bed, full kitchen and full bath. Each unit has a fully equipped kitchen to make your stay even more affordable or to produce that special home cooked lobster dinner. As well we have BBQ for rent to help create that full cottage experience. When time allows take advantage of our well-maintained spacious grounds to play lawn games, beach volleyball or just sit back and relax in the sun.We are close to all amenities, including restaurants, beaches, shopping, golfing and the Charlottetown Airport. With the Charlottetown Mall virtually across the street, shopping is just a walk away.The Royalty Maples is proud to be Pet Friendly so feel free to bring along that special travel companion Office Hours: 8:00am - 10:00pm Daily. Check in: 2:00pm Check out: 10:00am ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HRS, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Royalty Maples Cottages and Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royalty Maples Cottages Hotel Charlottetown
- Royalty Maples Cottages And Motel Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island