We had booked this place on Expedia, ended up we did not stay the night. Arrived to a dump. Looks like it was done in the 70s style, window all open, asked for non-smoking, this place reeked of cigarette smoke, no remote for the tv and when time to sleep the bed linens looked as if they had not been washed. Hair on the pillows. We left and found a hotel just up the street cheaper than this place and ten times as nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in Charlottetown, PEI The Royalty Maples Motel & Cottages comprise of 10 cottages and 6 motel units. All units with complimentary High Speed Wireless InternetEach motel unit includes cable TV, double hide-a-bed, queen bed, and a fully equipped kitchen and bath. The 1 and 2 bedroom cottages each have 2 double beds, hide-a-bed, full kitchen and full bath. Each unit has a fully equipped kitchen to make your stay even more affordable or to produce that special home cooked lobster dinner. As well we have BBQ for rent to help create that full cottage experience. When time allows take advantage of our well-maintained spacious grounds to play lawn games, beach volleyball or just sit back and relax in the sun.We are close to all amenities, including restaurants, beaches, shopping, golfing and the Charlottetown Airport. With the Charlottetown Mall virtually across the street, shopping is just a walk away.The Royalty Maples is proud to be Pet Friendly so feel free to bring along that special travel companion Office Hours: 8:00am - 10:00pm Daily. Check in: 2:00pm Check out: 10:00am ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Royalty Maples Cottages and Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royalty Maples Cottages Hotel Charlottetown
- Royalty Maples Cottages And Motel Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island