I selected the Islander after reading Trip Advisor reviews. They were all correct in that this centrally located, comfortable and convenient suite hotel was one of the best I stayed in on my 9 day Canada trip. I chose the second floor front suite with jacuzzi (cannot remember room number but may be 212). It was luxurious with fabulous linens and a soft brown leather couch, big screen TV and lots of space! The incredible breakfast made my stay even better with lots of fresh fruit and fresh baked goods. The staff was friendly and helpful giving me great restaurant and tourism advice. I was able to park my Harely right in front making loading/unloading very easy! My friends stayed around the corner at the Rodd Charlottetown. They were not impressed as its an older property with small rooms and dated furnishings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a marked fresh, urban style, The Hotel on Pownal is a modern boutique hotel ideal for those who shy away from conventionality. Located in the heart of downtown Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island on historic Pownal Street, we're within a breath of shopping, fabulous dining, and the beautiful Charlottetown waterfront & boardwalk. We invite you to stay at The Hotel on Pownal - Urban Comfort & Conference Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your The Hotel on Pownal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Islander Guestrooms Hotel
- The Hotel On Pownal Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island