We stayed in a family suite for two nights. The rooms were clean and comfortable with lovely amenities. The complimentary breakfast was very good, with a tasty and hot egg dish each morning. The location is great - just a block from lots of nice restaurants and the theater. The only negatives are that the bathroom was quite small and the air-conditioner was quite noisy - but the nights were cool so we turned it off. The staff at the front desk is very friendly and helpful as well. I would defintiely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a marked fresh, urban style, The Hotel on Pownal is a modern boutique hotel ideal for those who shy away from conventionality.Located in the heart of downtown Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island on historic Pownal Street, we're within a breath of shopping, fabulous dining, and the beautiful Charlottetown waterfront & boardwalk.With your stay at our recently renovated hotel, our unique Urban Experiences will keep you active and entertained. We also have all the modern conveniences and amenities you expect.We invite you to stay at The Hotel on Pownal - Urban Comfort & Conference Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Hotel on Pownal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Islander Guestrooms Hotel
- The Hotel On Pownal Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island