Each and every step was a wonderful surprise. From the umbrellas at the hotel front door (which we didn't need to use) to the extra care the linens were arranged on the bed (lots of big fluffy pillows) Wine opener and coffee machine (keurig) to the large flat screen TV plus an MP3 player for your iphone. The continental breakfast was the best i have had for years... good coffee, homemade cinnamon buns and scones and fresh fruit, etc etc. What can i say.... somebody took the time to think of everything.... must have been a woman.
Julianne and Jack
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a marked fresh, urban style, The Hotel on Pownal is a modern boutique hotel ideal for those who shy away from conventionality.Located in the heart of downtown Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island on historic Pownal Street, we're within a breath of shopping, fabulous dining, and the beautiful Charlottetown waterfront & boardwalk.With your stay at our recently renovated hotel, our unique Urban Experiences will keep you active and entertained. We also have all the modern conveniences and amenities you expect.We invite you to stay at The Hotel on Pownal - Urban Comfort & Conference Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Hotel on Pownal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Islander Guestrooms Hotel
- The Hotel On Pownal Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island