Most hotels/motels/B 'n B's in Charlottetown are very pricey! After some hunting, we found this one & couldn't have been more pleased. The check in staff was friendly, courteous & more than helpful with tourist ideas & folklore. Our room was in the older section but it had been renovated & was clean..best of all...the bed was a dream. Breakfast had lots of options. Check out staff was more than helpful & informative.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Econo Lodge Charlottetown! Our 63 room property is located on 9 acres of beautifully landscaped land at the entrance to Charlottetown. We are only minutes away from the University of Prince Edward Island, Charlottetown’s largest shopping center and restaurants. The Historic Charlottetown waterfront and the Confederation Centre of the Arts are under 10 minutes away. Spacious guest rooms feature cable television, coffee makers, work desks and free wi-fi. All of our rooms include refrigerators, microwaves, and hair dryers. Laundry facilities are available on-site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Econo Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Hotel Charlottetown
- Econo Lodge Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
- Charlottetown Econo Lodge