We liked this hotel a lot. The rooms were fine, the rate was decent, and the location is very convenient to nearby shopping, downtown Charlottetown, the airport, and the north coast. A bonus for pet owners is that they don't charge an extra "pet fee". One glitch was that it was unusually hot one day during our stay (90F/32C) and the air conditioner wasn't working; the staff bent over backwards to try to help, and the next day they were able to switch us to a different room (in which the A/C was somewhat weak but working). The continental breakfast was nice, but the "make your own waffles" was hampered by demand; one day I walked over three different times throughout the morning, and all three times there were people waiting for the wafflemaker. If this is typical, maybe they should buy a second wafflemaker? Anyway, these were minor flaws, and our stay was enjoyable, especially since the staff was trying so hard to help us out with the A/C. We would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful property is newly-renovated (2010) to meet the needs of all travelers to Prince Edward Island. Standard rooms, standard suites, and jacuzzi suites are available. Continental breakfast and free wi-fi are included. On-site restaurant/pub is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Canada's Best Value Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canada`s Best Value Hotel Charlottetown
- Canada`s Best Value Inn And Suites
- Rodd Confederation Hotel
- Canada's Best Value Inn & Suites Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island