“Great Food, Professional Service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Water's Edge Resto Bar Grill

Water's Edge Resto Bar Grill
18 Queen Street, Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island C1A 4A1, Canada (Formerly The Selkirk Restaurant and Lounge)
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #42 of 183 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Sylvan Lake, Canada
“Great Food, Professional Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

While staying at the Delta for a conference, I ate at Water's Edge Resto Bar Grill multiple times and was very pleased.
Over several days I observed Ben, the manager, to be interested and attentive to guests needs and experience. His service was outstanding as worth noting.
The wings were superb and have my recommendation. I love wings and they were delicious, here.
The nachos were impressive, tasty and HUGE.
Overall Water's Edge Resto Bar Grill was a great experience for me several times.
When I return to Charlottetown, I'll be bringing friends here.

Well done!

GuestRelationsWE, Manager at Water's Edge Resto Bar Grill, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
Dear Seanfromsylvan

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent visit. We are happy to read you had some great experiences with us and that our serving team was attentive and professional. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Safe trip home.

Charlottetown, Canada
“Really bad service and only decent food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

Waited way too long to get our food that was just OK. The restaurant was freezing and it was way too noisy with he sound of the band and crowd from the next door bar coming in.

• Visited January 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
GuestRelationsWE, Manager at Water's Edge Resto Bar Grill, responded to this review, January 26, 2014
Thank you for your feedback during your recent visit. We would like to apologize for the longer then expected wait times, I can assure you that is not our standard, and we are the first to be disappointed we could not have served you faster. Unfortunetly that evening there was a high volume of people entering and exiting the hotel due to a gymnatics competition, this contributed to the cold air, we are sorry that it made you uncomfortable. Thank you for your feedback, and we hope that you will consider us in the future, the only night we have live local music is Friday, if you wish for a more quieter environment please join us another day, and we will be happy to take care of you.
Toronto, Canada
“Chef Javier Alarco is world class!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

I am thrilled to say that my daughter and I enjoyed the most delicious dinner at Water's Edge on December 28, 2013. This statement on the website is actually real..."Enjoy food created with passion and artistic flair, friendly and hospitable service and local beer, wine and spirits!" The Thai Curry Mussels and the homemade bread are to die for. I also totally enjoyed the Beef Chuck Flats while my daughter was delighted with her Oyster Threesome and Jumbo Prawns. The service was great and it was so nice that Javier came out to chat with us about the menu.
It is Food Heaven! Sheer Delight! See for yourself.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Stratford, Canada
“Chef Aaron is the greatest!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

We are no stranger to Chef Aaron's food. Even before the renovation, we were big fans of the restaurant. He has prepared several tasting menus for us and everything we ate was delicious! From chicken wings and pizza to gourmet meals, I would say he is one of the best chefs we have encountered. I did review the Delta PEI Hotel and I gave the convention centre cuisine a bad rating, but the Water's Edge Resto Bar Grill is first class.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Charlottetown, Canada
“A Real Pleasure!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

MY friend and I met at the Water's Edge for supper to celebrate our birthdays. Everything was perfect. The food was well presented and delicious; we didn't even touch the salt and pepper shakers once. The kitchen crew nailed it! The ambiance was pleasant and relaxing, and the service was impeccable. Stephanie our server was a real delight and made us feel at home. The restaurant manager came over to our table to inquire about our experience and that made us feel special. I'll do it again anytime!

• Visited December 2013