As a recent graduate from a University in Toronto, my boyfriend and I decided to take a road trip through the East Coast to celebrate. We stayed in the compact yellow room which was a great size for us and a great deal considering the price. The house was absolutely charming, comfortable, VERY clean and welcoming. The breakfasts were delicious (especially those delicious cinnamon rolls) and way better than anything you will pay for at a local restaurant. When we arrived we were a little apprehensive not knowing whether or not we were going to fit in there (due to our age), but one of the owners made us feel very comfortable as she chatted away to us and asked us a bunch of questions about our journey. As we were checking out, she gave us some extra cinnamon rolls for the road which was so sweet (and we sure enjoyed them!). We had a wonderful time at the Heritage Harbour House Inn and would be happy to return anytime!
I hope the new b&b down the street is up and running successfuly! Thanks again for a great time :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of beautiful historic downtown Charlottetown Prince Edward Island, in a quiet residential area. The inn is only two blocks from the city centre of Charlottetown. Our inn is within easy walking distance to all downtown attractions in Charlottetown such as the Confederation Centre of the Arts, downtown Charlottetown shops and restaurants, Victoria Park, and the Charlottetown waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Priceline, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Heritage Harbour House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Harbour House Hotel Charlottetown
- Heritage Harbour Hotel
- Heritage Harbour Charlottetown
- Heritage Harbour House Inn Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island