The Heritage House Bed & Breakfast where we stayed was quite roomy and clean. The washroom was clean and big as well. The staff was quite friendly and helpful. They served a decent breakfast each morning and the place was just a five minute walk from the city center. There was ample parking behind the property They had a collection of DVDs and books if you had the time. The only downside was it was slightly expensive, which we found was typical of most accommodation in Charlottetown. Prices here were the most expensive when compared to other Maritime provinces.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At The Harbour House, we've combined the elegant heritage character of our property with contemporary amenities and comfortable furnishings to make you feel at home during your stay with us. Our accommodation options range from suites to rooms for those traveling on a budget, and are suitable for all types of travelers from groups and families to individuals and long-term renters. Included with your stay is a complimentary deluxe continental breakfast featuring your choice of sweet or savory hot entree and other breakfast selections. We also include free off-street parking with your stay. Need information about Charlottetown, directions to a venue, or just want to talk PEI in general? We're always available to chat. If we're not at the registration desk, we invite you to ring the desk bell and we'll come join you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your The Harbour House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Harbour House Hotel Charlottetown
- Heritage Harbour Hotel
- Heritage Harbour Charlottetown
- The Harbour House Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island