The Rodd Charlottetown is a wonderful historic hotel, very convenient, within walking distance
of everything you would want to do in Charlottetown. The hotel has a lot of class and the staff
were very friendly. My 15 year old granddaughter travelling with us really enjoyed the hotel, the history of the building etc., a bit different from all the chrome and glass of the new hotels. The room we had was very clean, bed comfortable, bathroom a bit dated, but it was expected.
We would defiantly stay again, providing we received the same type of room.
Daryl, Pauline & Victoria Sullivan, Windsor, NS
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you step into the grand lobby of this four and a half star hotel with its marble floors and barrel--vaulted ceilings, you will be surrounded by the historic elegance that sets Rodd Charlottetown Hotel in a class apart from all other Island hotels. Built in 1931 by CN Railways, Rodd Charlottetown features the elegance and attention to detail synonymous with the historic Canadian National Railway Hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Rodd Charlottetown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodd Charlottetown Hotel Charlottetown
- Rodd Hotel Charlottetown
- Rodd Charlottetown Prince Edward Island