Just spent a lovely two days at this hotel and one word for it: Awesome!. The staff were able to accommodate my small family of 3 at last minute-no less! It is described as a boutique hotel and comprises a collection of quaint Victorian houses, renovated to a high standard but still comfortable, with no extra charge for parking or wi-fi. Our accommodation was a 2-BR, 1 Bath with a small living room, kitchen, and dining area as well as washer and dryer in unit. It was conveniently located directly across from St. Dunstan's Basilica, near Providence House,Victorian Row, and the harborfront. Loved, loved, loved this. If I ever get a chance to return to PEI this is the only place I will stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique cluster of fully restored, 4 1/2 star heritage buildings situated within the streetscape splendour of Charlottetown's National Historic District. 56 guest rooms + 4 luxury condos sure to satisfy the senses of the most discriminating traveler. Choose from the 24-room Victorian Pavilion, the intimate five-room Wellington House, family-friendly townhouses business-savvy Stable House or romantic Hideaway Suites. Deluxe rooms featuring fireplace, Jacuzzi or claw-foot tub. Frommers 2004: "One of Charlottetown's very classiest addresses." Open year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Great George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Great George Hotel Charlottetown
- Great George Charlottetown
- Great George Hotel Charlottetown
- The Great George Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island