Nice hotel to stay at. Room was clean and the staff was friendly. I was there for a week and never had any issues with parking or getting anywhere and I added a night at the end of my stay without a reservation and it was no issue at all.
Room was large and comfortable and easy to get around in.
The staff was very friendly and there’s a breakfast offered every morning that was pretty good. Location was good. Close to a number of restaurants and shopping, and a short cab or drive from downtown Charlottetown.
I would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel
- Comfort Hotel Charlottetown
- Comfort Inn Charlottetown
- Charlottetown Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only minutes away from gorgeous sandy beaches, the Comfort Inn® is in a prime location providing easy access to Historic Downtown Charlottetown, Founders Hall, Charlottetown Mall, Confederation Landing and the Confederation Centre of the Arts.Business travellers appreciate the hotel's complimentary business centre and its proximity to the University of Prince Edward Island, Atlantic Veterinary College, West Royalty Industrial Park, Diagnostic Chemicals and BioVectra. Well-appointed guest rooms at this pet-friendly Charlottetown hotel feature cable television, hair dryers, plush bedding, coffee makers, ironing equipment and access to pay-per-view movies. Non-smoking and handicap accessible rooms are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Venere, HotelsClick and Orbitz so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.