On a recent trip to Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island we stayed at the Comfort Inn.
The staff were very freindly and helpful on check-in and when we asked about directions and other questions we had. We had a clean comfortable room and we enjoyed the breakfast in the morning.
We would recomend this hotel while staying in Charlottetown and is in a good location as close to the main highway and to all shopping malls and restaurants.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel Charlottetown
- Comfort Hotel
- Comfort Inn Charlottetown
- Charlottetown Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only minutes away from gorgeous sandy beaches, the Comfort Inn® is in a prime location providing easy access to Historic Downtown Charlottetown, Founders Hall, Charlottetown Mall, Confederation Landing and the Confederation Centre of the Arts.Business travellers appreciate the hotel's complimentary business centre and its proximity to the University of Prince Edward Island, Atlantic Veterinary College, West Royalty Industrial Park, Diagnostic Chemicals and BioVectra. Well-appointed guest rooms at this pet-friendly Charlottetown hotel feature cable television, hair dryers, plush bedding, coffee makers, ironing equipment and access to pay-per-view movies. Non-smoking and handicap accessible rooms are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal , Tingo and Otel so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.