“Christmas Hockey Tourney” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Rodd Royalty

Save Saved
You added Rodd Royalty to your Saves list
Rodd Royalty
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   14 Capital Dr. | PO Box 2499, Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island C1A 8C2, Canada   |
Ranked #5 of 25 hotels in Charlottetown
Alberton, Canada
“Christmas Hockey Tourney”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

Nice room (two story loft) , lots of space when travelling with three kids and hockey equipment. Kids enjoyed the pool, and free hot breakfast was great in the mornings. Great location close to everything, and friendly staff

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Craig J, Manager at Rodd Royalty, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
Thank you very much for taking time to complete a review of the Rodd Royalty after your recent stay.

I am glad to here your family enjoyed their stay while they were at a hockey tournament in Charlottetown.

Kids love our indoor pool and water slide.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Rodd Royalty on your next trip to Charlottetown.

228 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Dieppe, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

Hotel was recently renovated with tasteful, modern decor. Very clean, friendly efficient staff. Gym actually has some free weights! Close to shopping, restaurants. 5 minutes from downtown & water front. Lots of options at free breakfast. Large ho ttub and indoor pool with water slide. Stayed here multiple times from May-Sept 2012 and will return.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Craig J, Manager at Rodd Royalty, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Thank you very much for sharing your feedback about your recent stay at the Rodd Royalty with fellow travellers.

I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to take advantage of our many hotel ammenities such as the restaurant, pool, and fitness facility.

On behalf of the staff of the Rodd Royalty we look forward to welcoming you back to Charlottetown when you travel again.
NEW BRUNSWICK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

Just arrived from two night stay. Staff was very friendly and courteous. Rooms were clean and very nicely renovated. Breakfast buffet was delicious and the children enjoyed the pool. Will definitely stay here again, probably over Christmas.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Craig J, General Manager at Rodd Royalty, responded to this review, December 10, 2012
Thank you very much for taking time to review the Rodd Royalty after your recent stay.

We are very glad to hear your family and hockey team enjoyed your stay. I'm sure they enjoyed our indoor pool and water slide.

I hope your children enjoyed the mini-sticks we give out at check in and the hospitality room we give to the teams.

I am glad to hear you will be staying with us again over the holidays.

Safe travels.
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

From the minute I walked in the door and my check in took 1 minute to the perfect bed and quiet night this Motel is a super place to stay. In Montreal this would be a $300 a night hotel. Everything is new in the room and the staff were fantastic. I would stay here again and again. Boston Pizza right across the road is a nice bonus.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Craig J, General Manager at Rodd Royalty, responded to this review, December 1, 2012
Thank you very much for the great review of the Rodd Royalty.

I am really glad to hear you enjoyed our newly renovated guest rooms and were able to enjoy the great restaurants located minutes from the hotel.

On behalf of the staff and myself we look forward to welcoming you back to the Rodd Royalty when you travel to Charlottetown again.

Thank you.
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

Overall I was pleased with The motel unit I rented from this Establishment, The staff was friendly and courteous and the rooms were beyond what I had expected.

I have stayed in places that charged $99.00 a night for a motel unit before and not get what you should expect from a room of that price.

The Location was a Bit difficult to get into coming from the outbound lanes but overall not bad.

My only complaint with this room was I had no WI-FI signal in my Motel room, a small inconvenience as I was hoping to do my payroll from the Motel room before heading back to Nova Scotia after doing work in Charlottetown.

Breakfast was great, Its nice to see a full breakfast Buffet included with the price of my Motel room. Very few places offer that and I was especially happy for this.

Room Tip: The Motel Unit I got was near the Highway and I found it very quiet and relaxing... It felt like I r...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Craig J, General Manager at Rodd Royalty, responded to this review, November 26, 2012

I am glad you enjoyed your stay. You can be assured that I will follow up with our interenet supplier in regards to your concerns about the WiFi in you guest room.

All rooms at the Rodd Royalty have complimentary WiFi.

Thank you once again and on behalf of myself and the staff we look forward to welcoming you back to the Rodd Royalty on your next trip to Charlottetown.
London, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

I recently stayed at the Rodd Royalty as a part of a family vacation, it was a great stay. The kids really enjoyed the water slide at the pool and the breakfast was fresh and hot every morning. it had a lot of great shops near by. Service was really friendly and the rooms were really well maintained. i also really liked the look of the rooms, very nicely updated. I really enjoyed my stay and will be staying there again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you very much for taking time to complete a review of the Rodd Royalty after you recent stay. I am glad your children enjoyed the water slide and you and your family were able to take care of all of our ammenities.

Our hotel is located just steps from the Charlottetown Mall as well as many other nationally branded stores.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Rodd Royalty when you travel to Charlottetown again.
Timberlea, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

During a recent business trip to Charlottetown PE, I have the pleasure of staying at the Rodd Royalty Inn. In the past, I used to stay at a different hotel in Charlottetown, but after this recent trip, I have found a new PEI gem. The hotel lives up to its name. You are treated like royalty, from the moment you walk through the front door. The service is exceptional. The rooms are top rate. The beds are so comfortable. The location is easy to fnd and only minutes away from anything on your agenda. I highly recomment Rodd Royalty Inn for any stay to the Charlottetown area.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Craig J, General Manager at Rodd Royalty, responded to this review, November 23, 2012
Thank you very much for taking the time to complete a review of the Rodd Royalty.

On behalf of myself and the staff we are very glad to hear you enjoyed yourself. We are very proud of the level of service we offer to all of our guests.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Charlottetown.

Been to Rodd Royalty? Share your experiences!