We stayed at the inn for 5 nights (in the annex) during the last leg of our East Coast vacation. The room was very comfortable, clean, decor modern and had a great sized bathroom and large shower. The staff at the Inn from check in to check out was fantastic - very helpfull and friendly.
The Inn is ideal for a romantic couple getaway and is located in a great part of town. Walking disctance from restaurants, waterfront, museums, etc.
We ate at the restaurant twice, breakfast and lunch. The breakfast was good, however the lunch was wonderful and were very pleased to have taken the time to stop in at least once during our trip.
Will definitely stay again when we return to Charlottetown!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic business district on quiet safe street in olde Charlottetown. This 1903 Queen Anne Inn and modern Annex have been welcoming guests for 42 years. 22 guest rooms, featuring private baths, colored televisions,free high speed wireless internet, telephones, air conditioning, non smoking atmosphere and guest parking. Award winning Dining Room, Lounge and a beautiful outdoor patio. Highly maintained property offering friendly personal service. Recommended by CAA/AAA and "Where to Eat in Canada" Open Year Round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Dundee Arms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dundee Arms Hotel Charlottetown
- Dundee Arms Inn Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island