Pleasant, week-long stay in the new annex part of this hotel. The reception was very helpful; no problem with very early morning arrival and receiving business faxes on my behalf. I stayed in the top floor of the annex. The room was spacious and modern, with a nice bathroom, small fridge, coffee maker. Airconditioning as well as a window that opens. Wifi a bit erratic but okay. Restaurant pleasant for dinner. Ten minute walk around corner to downtown cafes for breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic business district on quiet safe street in olde Charlottetown. This 1903 Queen Anne Inn and modern Annex have been welcoming guests for 42 years. 22 guest rooms, featuring private baths, colored televisions,free high speed wireless internet, telephones, air conditioning, non smoking atmosphere and guest parking. Award winning Dining Room, Lounge and a beautiful outdoor patio. Highly maintained property offering friendly personal service. Recommended by CAA/AAA and "Where to Eat in Canada" Open Year Round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Dundee Arms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dundee Arms Hotel Charlottetown
- Dundee Arms Inn Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island