My family stayed for 3 nights in the family beach suite. It has a king bed and bunk beds, which is ideal for us. The staff were welcoming and friendly. The breakfast was your typical free breakfast but served with lots of friendly smiles. The workout area and pool are nice. The location is about 10 min drive from downtown, but that suited us fine. The only concerns we had were noise and light.... The blinds in our room were broken and did not close properly, so our kids room was very bright all night from the parking lot lights and in theirmjng from the sunshine. I did bring it to the attention of reception but they did not do anything about it. The noise: the hallways are pretty noisy, with doors opening and closing and people walking about loudly and late. It travels easily into the rooms. Also we were by the elevator which added another layer of noise. The road outside also was very loud at night...... We solved all of this with using a white noise app on our 3 iPhones.... turned up full blast on a fan setting!! So overall we enjoyed this hotel except for the noise factor!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Charlottetown The sophisticated Holiday Inn Express Charlottetown Hotel borders the city's harbor and is just a short distance from the University of Prince Edward Island and many great attractions. This Charlottetown hotel, located in the capital city of Prince Edwards Island, is just a short distance from many fine area attractions, including the Confederation Centre of the Arts, Fox Meadow Golf and Country Club and numerous cycling paths. You can go on an adventure through the Head of Hillsborough, the Tea Hill and the South Shore loop on your bicycle while staying here in Charlottetown. Other hotels in the area can't compete with our great value and location. Our Charlottetown hotel offers the best solutions for your area business needs. You can stay productive at our well-equipped business centre that features copy, fax and print services, and if you want a meeting to go off without a hitch, host it in one of our three spacious meeting rooms considered the best among Charlottetown, PEI hotels. Stay at Holiday Inn Express and you can experience a blend of convenient amenities, great value and service. You can go for a swim in the heated, indoor pool and relax and unwind in the whirlpool. Keep your workout routine in sync at our fitness centre that features free weights, treadmills and stair climbers. Don't wait any longer, reserve your room at our Charlottetown hotel today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Charlottetown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Charlottetown
- Holiday Inn Express Charlottetown
- Holiday Inn Charlottetown
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Charlottetown Prince Edward Island