“Great breakfast!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 199 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dessert, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Edmonton, Canada
“Great breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

Bypassed Cora's to get here based on the reviews. We were not disappointed. Breakfast bagel overstuffed with egg and bacon with a diced tomato side that was wonderful. Vegetable omelette light and great choice of fresh vegetables. French toast was thoroughly enjoyed by the kids. Coffee was amazing.

Boston, Massachusetts
“food good service not so good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

Went there for breakfast - about half full. Service was slow - Coffee is brewed cup by cup in an espresso machine - it made good coffee, but seemed like it took forever, particularly if there are several in a party.

Also, I like my breakfast coffee filled and refilled as I eat. Here, because they make them one cup at a time, if you ask for more coffee you need to wait for them to brew it - I presume they charge you for another cup, but never got to that point since I didn't want to wait.

The food was good, but again there was long wait between ordering and food.

Visited August 2014
Orillia, Canada
“The choc croissants were to die for!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

When my family of 4 arrived at this restaurant at 10:30am they were packed. I thought we would just wait but the owner told us he wouldn't want us to have a bad experience with the kitchen being busy and us waiting. I thought that was great, my boys got haircuts across the street at a barber shop (great gals btw) and we came back a half hour later. He remembered us and seated us...best eggs benedict I have had in a while everything was great..coffee was perfect. It was worth the wait....

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Lovely Brunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

Loved the stylish interior and relaxed setting. We enjoyed a nice brunch of eggs Benny and the market salad. Everything was fresh and our side of potatoes were perfection! Wished I had room for dessert or the delish looking pastries out front!

Portland, Oregon, USA
“Great breakfast any time of day”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

We went for brunch after sleeping in too late for breakfast at our hotel. We looked online and found Leonard's and it was centrally located and sounded nice. We were able to walk from our hotel. We got there at lunch time so there was a wait. The crowd seemed like a mix of tourists and regular locals. There isn't a lot of space for waiting so that was a little uncomfortable. Waitress was very helpful especially when I misread the menu and almost ordered the wrong thing. Food was excellent. We would've gone the next day if our hotel didn't provide breakfast.

• Visited August 2014