“Can't Beat this deal for September” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Centennial Cottages

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Prince Edward Island
Centennial Cottages
You added Centennial Cottages to your Saves list
RR #9 | Brackley Beach, Prince Edward Island C1E 1Z3, Canada   |
A TripAdvisor Member
“Can't Beat this deal for September”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2004

We had the luck because we saw the sign on the raod to stay at these cottages for two nights for $90.00 and get the third night free. I usually haul my trailer around and spend at least a $100.00 gas to get to the Island and then pay $35.00 a night to get a serviced hookup at a campround. I 'll let you people do the math and I am glad I left my trailer behind this trip

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Charlottetown PEI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2004

I have stayed at these cottages each summer during the last six years and I have not encountered any bug problems or odor problems. I have always found the owners extremely helpful and pleasant and I am amazed that this person made these comments.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2004

I was not pleased at all when I stayed in these cottages last August 2003! Not only were there earwigs and other bugs crawling everywhere inside the cabins but there was also a very bad smell of sewer throughout the whole place! We were also treated very rudely by the owner.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2004

Centennial Cottages in Brackley Beach Prince Edward Island is clsoe to some of the nicest beaches in the World. I have been to the South Pacific and Florida and must say that the beaches on Prince Edward Island are quite spectacular. If you have an opportunity you should stay at these cottages since they are centrally located to many of the National Park Beaches.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2003

They have a pool and are close to the National Park Beaches, golfing, lobster pounds, lobster suppers and Charlottetown. They are also close to some of the most superb dining in the country. If you stay in the Brackley Beach area make sure you go to the Dunes or Dalvy by the Sea for fine dining. You won't be disappointed. Heck you can even go to the drive-In theater with the kids which is only half a mile a way from the cottages. I would recommend Centennial Cottages for couples and family alike.

Been to Centennial Cottages? Share your experiences!