“Awesome” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Keg Steakhouse & Bar

The Keg Steakhouse & Bar
515 Riverside Drive West, Windsor, Ontario, Canada (City Centre)
519-254-1646
Cross street: Ferry Street
toronto
“Awesome”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

Food was great! The restaurant was classy.. it was fun and on the river, which although it was cold, we had a great time.

Visited November 2012

Ontario, Canada
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

The food was excellent. I love this place even though it is a little pricey. My wife and I always hope for a gift certificate.

Visited December 2012
Windsor
“A little disappointing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

It was a Saturday night and crazy busy. Our reservation was honored and we were seated immediately. Drinks were served our order was taken and bread was offered. We waited FORTY MINUTES for our meal. My husband was very satisfied with his chicken and my tiger shrimp had a very nice flavour but I spent the evening discretely picking shell and claws out of my teeth!!!!!!!! Very disappointed. $85.00 before the tip was a little high but we did not make a fuss. Not a bad meal all in all. Will not go back again though.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Toronto, Canada
“Quick bite to eat after casino”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

My brother and I attended the Keg after hanging out in the casino in Windsor. My brother loves a good piece of meat whenever he can get it and claimed that the Keg is quite good. We went to the location by the mall and it is not a renovated Keg but still had some old school charm.

We sat in the bar and my brother enjoyed a nice strip loin and some veg and I just went with a Cesar salad and some tasty escargot. Service was good and the waiter was friendly. The only negative was it felt like a staff party in the bar with all of the employees hanging out after work.

All in all, it was a good experience at an older location but good quality food. I would return if close by but I would probably try the downtown location as it is newer and looks more appealing.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Oakville, Canada
“A great steak as always”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

Really enjoyed my steak which was cooked exactly correctly (medium) and attentive but not annoying service.

Visited November 2012