“where great food, awsome service and tasteful decor comes together” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Leaf Neighbourhood Grill

The Leaf Neighbourhood Grill
5240 Tecumseh Rd E, Windsor, Ontario N8T 1C6, Canada
+1 519-944-0212
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #30 of 644 Restaurants in Windsor
Ls Salle
“where great food, awsome service and tasteful decor comes together”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

I have been to this restaurant several times in the last few months, the changes are exceptional from the fresh food to the beautiful decor. I had been at this restaurant a couple of years ago with some friends for lunch, and didn't think I would ever be back, maybe it was the mushy frozen vegies or the red duck tape holding the carpet down or it was blocking the mens' bathroom door with your foot while drying your hands so you would not get knocked in the head, however someone told me I should try it again because there have been some changes. Where they ever right. Can't wait till I go back this weekend for breakfast!!!!!!!

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Windsor, Ontario, Canada
“New decor is exceptional.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

Lovingly remodelled. Comfortable, warm tones. Not thrown together. Checkout it out for yourself. The breakfast is much fresher then it used to be. The major change.....freshly cooked home fries with or without onions, The opposite to the frozen deep fried half dollars of the past. The sausage was cooked just right all the way around. A very enjoyable place. Pictures to follow.....

• 3 of 5 stars Food
UNIONTOWN
“"Where Friends Meet" is their motto. We visitors were given a royal welcome !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Many locals gathered there for breakfast on Sunday morning. As busy as the were the staff welcomed us warmly, seated us as quickly as was possible and provided efficient service with smiles from them all.Breakfast was excellent. French toast was listed as one their specialties.Many dishes offered pea meal bacon as an accompaniment. No wonder we enjoyed this lucky find.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Canada
“HE-MAN rules!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2012

The Maple Leaf was a hangout for my friends and myself in highschool during breaks.
Much like the city of Windsor, the restaurant itself is a patchwork of updates - there's a large outdoor patio that's never used under infinite construction, the seating area is a semi-U shape a mix of booths and tables, a lengthy bar facing a flat screen, and more than ample parking lot - it's true identity is the food

ML offers a full menu for lunch and dinner for it remains a very popular place especially for breakfast. As I recall breakfasts start as low as $3.99 and the customer favourite is the
HE-MAN breakfast - 2 eggs, toast, home fries, ham or sausage and add $1-2 for peameal (Canadian) bacon. The coffee is really good, my cup is filled at least 4x before I leave.
Servers have changed over the years, but the service remains fast and friendly - great.
They have recently undergone renovations and a change of ownership/management and I haven't returned since, but I can't imagine the HE-MAN ever leaving the menu and I REALLY hope they haven't changed the coffee.

Visited August 2011
“Great breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2011 via mobile

One of the best breakfasts. Come here minimum once a week for the heman. 3 eggs, 5 bacon, home fries, toast. Service is pretty good. As soon as we park the waitresses usually have my coffee waiting for me and pop for my wife. Great bacon.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere