“Beautiful Interior, Great Food and Service, Plenty of Parking” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
6575 Tecumseh Rd. East, Windsor, Ontario N8T1E7, Canada (Forest Glade)
5199487677
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Neighborhood: Forest Glade
Neighborhood: Forest Glade
Chatham, Canada
“Beautiful Interior, Great Food and Service, Plenty of Parking”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

We drove down for one of their specials and were impressed by the size of the facility and the great rustic décor. Diane was our server and she attended very well to our needs, being friendly, prompt and extremely helpful in our choices. 4 of us had the 4 course feast special which included soup, salad, choice of entrée and dessert. Myself, I decided on the Seaside shrimp trio which had butterflied shrimp, a huge helping of garlic shrimp and a fantastic shrimp fettuccini. The alfredo sauce was very creamy and did not dry out like at so many other restaurants. As mentioned, we had excellent service and all in all we had a perfect evening of dining. Thank you so much.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Windsor, Canada
“Red Lobster Never Fails to Amaze Me!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Well yesterday my wife and I celebrated our 35th Wedding anniversary. I decided to take her to one of my favourite restaurants.... I really wanted to have "the ultimate fest" ... that was my excuse. Well thats what I ordered.... the food was great and the service wonderful. I had a ceasar salad... which had a ton of cheese in it.... I loved it. My Wife had the mai mai, which was cooked to perfection. The only small issue I have, is they keep raising the price of the "Ultimate Fest" .... I remember paying 23.99 not to long ago..... now its $29.99...... oh well.... once in a while it's ok to spurge.... you only celebrate your 35th once in a life time..... right?

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“seafood of choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

For the worlds best and freshest fish look no further. Start your meal with great cheese biscuits then follow it up with the catch of the day! My fav......admirals feast

Visited January 2013
Windsor, Canada
“Shrimp Lover”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

Everything is always delicious! Great service! We always go for the endless shrimp deal when it's going on and they do deliver.Waiter even lets us know if its going to be a bit of a wait so we put the order in while we're still eating so the next portion will be ready just in time.

Visited February 2013
Tecumseh, Ontario, Canada
“My favourite place to eat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

We eat here at least 5 times a year but sometimes it's every month! We always have great service and the staff are wonderful. I would recommend this to anyone visiting Windsor (or locals that have never eaten here). I think the prices are reasonable for a seafood dinner.

Visited April 2013