“Fantasic sushi & service, awesome location” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hikari

Hikari
345 Victoria Ave, Windsor, Ontario N9A 4M7, Canada (City Centre)
(519) 255-7711
Good for: Families with children, Doing business
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: City Centre
Barrie
“Fantasic sushi & service, awesome location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

Located in a 2 storey white house on Victoria Ave, Hikari has a wonderful décor and attentive staff. We dropped in without reservations last Friday and did get a nice table close to the sushi chefs, our server was prompt and friendly with us. They have great selection of sushi rolls, sashimi, and nigiri, plus many other Japanese dishes. If I lived nearby this would be my #1 go-to place, as quite honestly the freshness and quality and value exceeded my current favourite sushi place back home. Highly recommend to all ! Kampi

Visited April 2014

“My go to Japanese”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

I've been going to Hikari for several years, more for lunch than for dinner. I find the sushi to always be fresh and the size of the pieces to be perfect. The prices are above average but reasonable. They also have more than one type of sake to choose from. I just love the way they make their miso soup and the ginger dressing on the salad is very good as well.

Nap is my favourite server - she always goes the extra mile.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Saint Thomas, Canada
“Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

It was pretty good and was in an adorable little house. It was darkly lit, but it wasn't bad. The waitress was very nice too. There's no parking though, we had to park a couple block away and walk.

Were used to all you can eat sushi places so we had to pay attention more to what we were ordering. A little on the pricy side but the food was really good. I would go back if we were in the area.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Windsor, Canada
“Terrible, Overpriced and Overated!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

Got takeout for my fiances birthday, having tried Tenka and the California I thought we would try a more "upscale place" This place let down so far, poorly packed rolls which were tiny. The platters are "chefs choice" and we got no speciality rolls, just really basic stuff. We were also jipped a 9.00 salad. Do not eat here overrated

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

Favorite place For sushi in Windsor. It's always fresh, filling and super tasty! They are consistent and it's just a great atmosphere. Great prices!